Fishing days out

Home Forums Public Fishing France Forum Fishing days out

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  publicfishingfrance 10 months, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 206 times

• Author

stephen turner
    Participant

With all this great fishing on my doorstep, would like to meet up with any fellow Fishermen to try some of these venues and a bit of banter once or twice a month. I have been fishing here for nearly 10 years and barely skimmed the surface of the amount of fishing we have.. I tend to fish for whatever comes along plus a few French matches during the Summer, rivers or lakes, coarse fishing. All the gear and little idea! Cheers Stephen

Hi Stephen I take it you live in France , Can you let us know the department / area you are interested in Fishing and then we can see who is around in that area.

stephen turner
    Participant

I am based on the Normandy/brittany borders near St Hilaire du Harcouet, I am quite prepared to drive for a couple of hours for a good day out, thank you

Lets hope you find a few fellow anglers in your area and have some great days out fishing and a bit of banter, I am sure there will be a few guys get in touch.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.